The repurchase of credits can be a solution to temporarily reduce the weight of the monthly payments of all its credits. By obtaining only one monthly payment, you gain mathematically in purchasing power. The loan consolidation is not only for people having great financial difficulties, it can help finance new projects. With the Cetelem online simulator, you can quickly complete the loan redemption request form by going directly to the page concerned: http://www.cetelem.fr/credit/rachat-credits/ . If you prefer to access it from the home page of the site, we will tell you what to do:
- On the Cetelem.fr home page, click on “ credit ” in the green bar of the menu.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select the last proposal on the right: “ credit redemption “.
- Choose between the two proposals: “ without mortgage ” or “with mortgage “.
- Take the example of the repurchase of credits without mortgage.
- After having selected " without mortgage ", you reach a new page "Buyback of consumer loans " - "Your loan application without commitment" - " your project ".
After validation (by clicking on “Start”) the site will take you to a page for the real first step, it is your request and information concerning your credit, the types of credits in progress, the financing possibilities, the amounts and the remaining capital due. You must fill in all the fields scrupulously, being careful because if you go back you will have to start from scratch.
You will then have to click on “continue” to go to the professional situation stage.
You will then have to click on “next” to go to the personal information step.
You do not immediately obtain the amount of your new monthly payment by clicking on “finalize my request”; a Cetelem advisor will get in touch with you in order to analyze your situation and give you the details of your online simulation. If it issues a first favorable opinion, you will receive a credit agreement that must be completed by attaching the supporting documents. BNP Paribas Personnal Finance will then study your complete file.
You can reach a Cetelem advisor by phone on 0 820 710 830 (0.09 € / min + cost of a call), from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday to Friday) between 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2 p.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday.