Creatis is a credit organization which offers credit solutions , in particular the repurchase of credits. The repurchase of credits consists in grouping all the credits in a single single loan . The lower monthly payments lead to an extension of the repayment period. In short, we only reimburse one single monthly payment in the end, but over a longer period. The main advantages of this operation: better visibility of its accounts since there is only one direct debit and increase in its purchasing power .
Creatis offers three types of credit redemption : Conso, Hypo and Projects . Let's see what are the main characteristics:
- “Conso”: you can have 7,500 to 200,000 us dollars to repay over a period of 7 to 15 years.
- “Mortgage”: groups together loans of 50,000 to 400,000 us dollars over a period of 10 to 25 years, with the mortgage of a property as a guarantee.
- “Projects”: from 7,500 to 200,000 us dollars to be repaid over a period of 7 to 15 years accompanied by a personal loan of 3,000 to 50,000 us dollars spread over 1 year to 7 years.
Do you want to simulate a loan repurchase with Creatis? Go directly to the Creatis online simulator or go to the home page of the creatis.fr site then choose the “credit redemption” tab:
Creatis invites you to choose your loan. Note that you can only simulate the buyback of consumer credits. Then click on the yellow banner “Simulate my purchase”, in the “Conso” table.
You reach the online simulator which must be completed with your personal information .
In the 1st step (table 1) “Simulate your repurchase of consumer credits” , enter :
- if you are (tenant or owner or first time homeowner).
- if you need a reserve of money (additional financing) indicating the outstanding amount, excluding mortgage loans.
- the amount of all monthly payments (excluding mortgage loans).
- your net monthly income.
- the amount of the desired monthly payment by moving the cursor. The more you spread out the repayment of the new monthly payment over time, the lower the amount.
The total credit amount is calculated automatically.
The last column of the “Our offer” table summarizes the elements entered with, in addition:
- administration fees
- fixed APR (Global Effective Rate)
- the new total amount due (excluding optional insurance)
- the amount of relief on your monthly payments (less amount to pay per month)
It is recalled that this simulation has no contractual value . In order for your request to be studied precisely by a Creatis advisor, in view of the supporting documents you will provide, click on the yellow banner “Submit your request online”.
The table below “Make your request online” in the 2nd step of the simulation appears with 5 sections to complete:
- Your summary (seen in the previous table)
- Your situation (family and professional)
- Your contact details
- Your co-borrower (fields to be completed only if you have one)
- To contact you (check this information carefully so that an advisor can contact you).
Click on the yellow field “Validate” to confirm and send your information.
You reach the last step of the simulation: Step 3 - “Our answer”.
This is a confirmation that your request for a personalized credit redemption study has been taken into account with Créatis.
For more information, a premium rate telephone number (0.15 cts / min) is available to you, as well as an e-mail and frequently asked questions.
Keep in mind that a loan commits you and must be repaid. You should check your repayment capabilities before committing. this principle is recalled by Creatis in order to prevent households from getting bogged down in over-indebtedness .